Eminent Introductory Posts
Now in – almost – their entirety you can view the collected TALONS Eminent Person Introductions in the Storify linked in the above image (click to view the whole thing). Our focus in the coming days will be to solicit feedback on the project’s starting point by posing questions to eminent researchers as comments on their blogs.
Some of the questions that might further help us explore our studies are the following, but don’t feel limited! Feel free to complement or encourage, question or provoke the thinking of the TALONS if you have time and a few kind words; we are always appreciative to receive comments!
A few questions that might deepen our eminent thinking could be:
- How will your Eminent Person be remembered in fifty years? What about one hundred years from now?
- How is the world different now that your Eminent Person has lived?
- What goals do you have for yourself that you hope the Eminent Person Study may help you realize?
- What personal connection do you feel to your Eminent Person?
- Gender Question: Is / are there women who have worked in and contributed to the same field as the male you have chosen? (If not, why do you think this is?) If so, how do you feel about the life and accomplishments?
Stay tuned for more updates from the TALONS Eminent Person Study!